Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Escape

Well.  

I did it.  I have escaped from Retail. Who knew when I was 16 years old, and I got my first retail job at an ear piercing stand, Retail would have become my life. Yep, that's what started it. I would pierce teenagers ears, baby ears, guys ears, and ears only thank you. It was fun, until I got fired. Yes... I got fired. Someone was stealing, and they accused me. They had no proof, but I was only 16 and didn't know my rights, so I left in tears. (they found out later who was doing it and apologized to me.)  

Now years and years and years later here I am, starting over. I couldn't have done it before. I didn't have the right opportunity.  But, maybe I did and wasn't smart enough to take advantage or realize it. Well sir, no more I say!  I am taking off. Riding in to the sunset of the Retail, and not looking back. Woohoo!!  

So thanks Aaron, you are the catalyst of my change, and I will always love you for it.
Thanks Kevin, you have given me the opportunity to change, and you don't know it, but I appreciate you more than you will ever know.
Thanks Mom for always supporting me in everything I do.

I have loads of stories to tell. I will fill you in with what I will be doing, and tell you the stories of that as well. I guess that is why I am writing this blog. Keep reading if you want!


No comments: