Monday, June 23, 2008

Movies

Have you ever watched a movie and identified with the lead character so much you wonder if you ever met the writer?  I felt like that last night. The movie?  Broken English. 
Parker Posey plays the main character, and Zoe Cassavetes is the Director and Writer. I have never met her but I feel like she knows me. I looked her up on imdb, but there is not that much about her.  
Anyways...  this movie.  Parker plays Nora, who hates her job, is shy, is always too tired, drinks too much, desperately wants to be in love, is a daddy's girl whose Dad has passed away, has anxiety, and is learning about herself. All of this is me, well I have finally found love, so it was me before I was a lucky girl.  
I don't recommend the movie... It's not that great. Or maybe I was just bored with it since it reminded me of my life. I didn't want to be reminded of my life when I watch movies, I want to escape! But, if you are reading this, and want to see me,just watch it. Oh... and the French guy she finds in the end is Hot!

No comments: